An adaptable, highly motivated, self-starter with strong communication skills and an uncompromising attitude to quality and performance
- A persuasive communicator, using strong presentation, empathy and negotiation
skills to gain understanding, commitment and support from colleagues, clients
and management at all levels.
- An innovative and proactive individual; keen to enhance quality and efficiency through improved working practices and, whenever possible, to create and maximise business opportunities.
- A strong performer despite continued pressure; able to adapt to changing situations by prioritising and re-defining key activities to meet agreed
objectives whilst continually striving to exceed targets.
- Highly perceptive to the needs of clients, colleagues and subordinates; frequently using strong interpersonal skills to initiate, develop and maintain good relations to mutual benefit.
- Resilient in the face of difficult situations; able to draw on substantial
personal reserves to maintain a high degree of motivation and persevere to
achieve a positive outcome despite the challenges.
- A logical thinker with a practical approach and natural aptitude for dealing with technology; able to instinctively use a wide range of IT hardware and software without the need for formal training.